Christmas Party Photography
For all types of Corporate and Family Christmas Parties
Why Book Shaun Scott Photography?
- Unlimited photography coverage with Free Attendance
- We’ll source Christmas-themed digital backdrops
- Custom photo captions and client logos
- Free digital makeovers onsite
- Professional photographers keep queues to a minimum
- Portrait studio (singles, couples, large groups)
- Roaming photography (anything fun)
- Same-night viewing and printing
- Photos for commercial literature, websites or as gifts
- Each Christmas Party organiser receives a selection of free digital images
- We’ll help promote your Christmas Party — contact us today to find out how!
- Digital downloads sent to your mobile phone & online profiles
- No obligation to purchase
- All-inclusive Christmas Party photography starting from £200
- Call today to receive sample photographs from real events — you’ll be amazed at the quality!
What types of events do you cover?
All types of Christmas Parties are covered, corporate or family, no matter how many guests
What does it cost?
When you choose Shaun Scott Photography, we attend your event for FREE on the basis that your guests will love the photographs and purchase them.
ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION FOR PHOTOS TO BE TAKEN OR PURCHASED.
For a lasting reminder of your happy event, your guests can purchase a 6 x 9 mounted photograph for only £10!
Photographs can be printed on site on the night of the event and are available online the next day for viewing and purchasing.
Do you offer an inclusive deal?
Yes, we offer two different deals:
1. Everyone gets a photograph to take home on the night of the event
2. All photographs uploaded online after the event so that your guests can download them for free
Do you have a special package for charities & fundraisers?
We gladly donate a very commendable percentage of the evening’s proceeds to each charity. Please contact us for a quote at email@example.com with details of the venue, date and an approximate number of guests. Thank you.
How much space do you need?
We find most venues have sufficient areas for us to use. If the offer is open, we prefer 15′ x 15′, but we can always squeeze into smaller areas.
How do guests know what to do on the evening of the event?
Small flyers about our photographic service are handed to guests on arrival, explaining that there is no obligation and giving details of how to view their photographs following the event.
Book Shaun Scott Photography Today! T: 01353 360949 M: 07830389940 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide Nationwide & Worldwide Event Photography
London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Newcastle,
Brighton, Hull, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, York, Peterborough, Cambridge, Norwich,
Kings Lynn, Oxford, Northampton, Chelmsford.