Ladies Night Photography
Photography for all types of Ladies Nights, Masonic, Rotary, Round Table
Why Book Shaun Scott Photography?
- Unlimited photography coverage with Free Attendance
- We’ll source whatever digital backdrop you need for your theme
- We’ll bring along lots of fun props 🙂
- Custom photo captions and client logos
- Free digital makeovers onsite
- Professional photographers will keep queues to a minimum
- Portrait studio (singles, couples, large groups)
- Roaming photography (anything fun)
- Viewing and printing on the night
- Photos for commercial literature, websites or as gifts
- Each Event Organiser receives a selection of free digital photographs
- We’ll help promote your event, contact us today, to find out how!
- Digital downloads sent to your mobile phone & online profiles
- No obligation to purchase
- All inclusive events starting from £350
- Call today to receive sample photographs from real events and you’ll be amazed at the quality
What does it cost?
When you choose Shaun Scott Photography we attend your event for FREE on the basis your guests will love the photographs and purchase them.
ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION FOR PHOTOS TO BE TAKEN OR PURCHASED.
For a lasting reminder of your happy event, your guests’ could purchase a 6 x 9 mounted photograph for only £10!
Photographs can be printed on site on the night and are available online the next day for viewing and purchasing.
Do you offer an inclusive deal?
Yes, we offer two different deals starting from £350
1. Everyone gets a photograph to take home on the night
2. All photographs uploaded, online after the event so that your guests can download them for free
Do you have a special package for charities & fundraisers?
We gladly donate a very commendable percentage of the evening’s proceeds to each charity. Please contact us for a quote, firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the venue, date and an approximate number of guests. Thank you.
How much space do you need?
We find most venues have sufficient areas for us to use, if the offer is open we prefer 12” x 12” but we can always squeeze into smaller areas.
How do guests know what to do in the evening?
Small flyers are handed to guests on arrival explaining our photographic service, thus enabling the guests to understand that there is no obligation and also gives details of how to view their photographs following the event.
Book Shaun Scott Photography Today:
T: 01353 360949 M: 07830389940 E: email@example.com